General Terms for Hire
- It is the sole responsibility of the passenger to be at the correct pick up/departure point.
- It is the sole responsibility of the passenger to allow enough time for recommended airline check in.
- All personal items are the sole responsibility of the passenger and are carried on board the bus at their own risk.
- All schedules and services may vary subject to operating conditions and passengers should ensure airport arrival times are suitable for their flights.
- All schedules and services are subject to change without notice and the carrier assumes no responsibility for making connections.
- Redland Shuttle& charter services will not be held responsible for any loss incurred due to Sydney traffic conditions or from any other form of vehicle breakdown whatsoever.
- Redland Shuttle& charter services will not be held responsible for any cost incurred whatsoever caused by any action outside its control, including cost incurred due to late flights, Sydney traffic, other industrial, civil or public actions.
- Redland shuttle & charter services is owned and operated by NSingh ABN16 319 667 423